TomTom back with bigger and better offers at COMEX 2013!
TomTom, the world’s leading supplier of in-car location and navigation products and services, will be back with some new and exclusive offers for drivers and fitness enthusiasts at COMEX 2013, to be held at Singapore Expo (at stand 6431, Hall 5 & 6) from September 5-8, 2013.
The latest TomTom Via 225 GPS with a 5-inch screen launched earlier this year will also be available at the COMEX show next week.
In addition to some outstanding special price offers, customers will also receive a Lifetime South East Asia Map Update Service* and a bonus Tom Tom High Speed Multi-Charger ** with every TomTom GPS device purchased at the IT Show. Customers who purchase the TomTom GO series products will receive a TomTom Carry Case in addition to their bonus TomTom High Speed Multi-charger and the lifetime map update.
Fitness fanatics can find the full range of Nike+ SportWatch GPS Powered by TomTom, including the new Anthracite/Red colour at the exhibition stand. The watch provides athletes with the most dynamic and motivational running experience, thanks to its unique functionality and beautiful design. Users can connect to the Nikeplus.com web site, the world’s leading running community with almost 4 million members, to track and compare their performance with friends from around the world.
TomTom COMEX 2013 Price List
|TomTom Model||Normal RRP||Special RRP|
|GO 2050 World||S$399||–|
|Smartphone Charger and Mount||S$69||S$59|
|Nike+ SportWatch Edition||Price|
TomTom Via Range
TomTom Via 220, 225, 280 and 620– Smart GPS for daily drivers
The TomTom Via range is designed for stress-free daily driving. Integrated with TomTom’s award-winning navigation software, as well as FREE Lifetime Maps, the Via gives extra clarity so that drivers will never miss their next turn again.
TomTom’s latest 5-inch model – Via 225
Features at a glance:
- Large High Quality Touch Screen: Touch screen technology provides an optimum view with the easiest control to make operating the device a pleasure. The Via range offers a range of screen sizes: 4.3″ (Via 220), 5″ (Via 225 & Via 280) and the extra-large, high-resolution 6″ (Via 620) screen.
- Lifetime Maps: Always drive with the latest map. Get to your destination faster with Lifetime Maps. For the life of your product, you can download 4 or more full updates of the map on your device every year.
- Advanced Lane Guidance: Clearly shows which lane to take at junctions with photo realistic junction views so drivers won’t miss a turn. On the most difficult highway intersections, a realistic 3D representation of the junction keeps drivers relaxed and safe.
- Hands-free Calling Via Bluetooth ™ (Via 280): Use your device as a car-kit for your mobile phone to ensure greater safety on the road. With the hands-free calling feature, you can make and answer phone calls safely while driving, making you in control and in touch.
- IQ Routes: The world’s biggest database of real travel times is built into every TomTom device, meaning drivers have the fastest routes and most accurate arrival times.
- South East Asia maps: The TomTom Via comes with maps of Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Brunei, Philippines, Hong Kong & Macau. TomTom’s latest map guarantee*, free daily map updates with TomTom Map ShareTM and postcode search functions are all included as well – must-haves for the discerning traveller.
- Integrated Mount With Flip Screen: A convenient fold-away mount that is integrated with your device. And using the optional mounting disk (comes in box with the Via 620, and can be purchased separately for other devices), the device can be turned upside down and positioned on the dashboard too, where the screen automatically flips the right way up.
- Spoken street names: Helping you to keep your eyes on the road, spoken instructions now include street names, to make turnings even clearer.
TomTom GO 2000 Series
The sophisticated design, hardware and software make the GO 2050 an unrivalled, premium navigation experience.
TomTom GO 2050 World
Similar to the Via Series, the TomTom GO series comes equipped with Advanced Lane Guidance, TomTom IQ Routes, Hands-free Calling via Bluetooth™ and South East Asia maps for smoother driving.
Beyond that, the TomTom GO series is designed for an unparalled navigation experience with premium features such as:
- Intuitive design with large 5″ fluid touch screen: The TomTom GO 2050 features an intuitive interface that gives you the sharpest navigation experience. Pinch to zoom in and out of maps, or scroll through menus with the tip of your finger.
- Easy Click magnetic mount: The mount is easily fixed and locked on the windscreen with one hand. A unique magnetic dock makes docking and undocking your device very easy.
- Voice Control: Applicable to Singapore map and UK English only.
GO 2050 World
World Maps: In addition to the features of the GO 2050, the GO 2050 World allows seamless navigation across 66 countries. It comes pre-installed with the latest maps of Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Brunei, Hong Kong, Macau, Philippines, Australia, New Zealand, Europe and North America. It also features maps of South Africa, and major towns and cities of Swaziland, Lesotho, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Malawi, Angola and Zambia.
* TomTom Latest Map Guarantee ensures you always start driving with the latest map. If a newer version of your map is available within 90 days of first using your device, you can download this map for free using TomTom HOME. You are entitled to a Lifetime South East Asia Map Update Service Subscription if you purchase an eligible TomTom GPS from 5-8 September 2013.
** excluding purchase of Via220 and Via225.
TomTom’s COMEX 2013 flyers are available now!
Get the latest COMEX 2013 flyers, pricelists and other info at http://itfairsg.com/comex2013/.