TomTom returns to SITEX 2014 with some new and exclusive offers for drivers and fitness enthusiasts, to be held at Halls 5 and 6 at Singapore EXPO Convention & Exhibition Centre from November 27-30, 2014.
The latest TomTom GO range of GPS devices, which features lifetime TomTom Traffic, will be on special offer at SITEX 2014. Customers who purchase a GO series GPS will receive a free international map, and those who purchase the GO 50 GPS will be entitled to an additional free dual charger.
Fitness fanatics can find the full range of TomTom GPS sport watches at attractive prices at the TomTom stand. All customers will receive a bonus carry case with the purchase of any TomTom Runner or Multi-Sport editions at the show.
For the first time in Singapore, TomTom will introduce limited quantities of the TomTom Golfer at SITEX 2014. The TomTom Golfer is a GPS golf watch designed to help golfers improve their game, by using unique graphics to clearly show key golf course data from more than 34,000 golf courses across the globe on its extra-large screen.
SITEX 2014 prices at a glance:
|TomTom Model||Current RRP||Special SITEX price|
|Nike+SportWatch Edition||Normal RRP||Special SITEX price|
|Anthracite / Blue Glow||S$199||S$169|
|Black / Anthracite||S$229||S$199|
|White / Silver||S$229||S$199|
|Anthracite / Red||S$229||S$199|
|TomTom Runner And Multi-Sport Edition||Price|
|TomTom Runner GPS||S$249|
|TomTom Runner GPS with Heart Rate Monitor||S$319|
|TomTom Runner Cardio GPS||S$449|
|TomTom Multi-Sport GPS||S$299|
|TomTom Multi-Sport GPS with Heart Rate Monitor||S$369|
|TomTom Multi-Sport Cardio GPS||S$499|
|TomTom Multi-Sport Cardio GPS with Cadence/Speed/Altitude Sensors||S$599|
TomTom GO Series
TomTom GO 50, 500, 600
TomTom GO 600
The all-new TomTom GO series sets a new standard in navigation with a brand new user experience featuring lifetime TomTom Traffic, and an interactive map with 3D buildings and landmarks. With a capacitive touch screen (GO 500 and GO 600 models only), drivers can explore and tap anywhere on the map for an instant route to their destination.
Features at a glance:
- Lifetime TomTom Traffic: TomTom’s world-class traffic information pinpoints exactly where delays begin and end, leading drivers away from the congested spots, and helping them to get to their destinations faster. Drivers can connect to TomTom Traffic via Smartphone Connected1.
- Lifetime Maps2: Always drive with the latest map. For the life of the product, drivers can download four, or more, full updates of the Southeast Asia map onto the device, every year.
- 3D Maps: Buildings and landmarks are brought to life in stunning 3D, so that drivers always know exactly where they are.
- Route Bar: Essential traffic and travel information at a glance. The Route Bar shows precise traffic on the road ahead.
- Quick Keyword Search: Drivers can find their destination faster with intuitive search results. Quick Search starts finding destinations as soon as the driver starts typing.
- My Places: Drivers can see their favourite locations on the map. This makes it easier to find and navigate to their favourite locations every day.
- Alternative Route Planner: Drivers can see alternative routes when planning a trip, and select the one that best suits them.
1 The driver’s smartphone must be compatible and must include a data plan. Extra costs may apply if the data plan is exceeded. To learn more about ‘Smartphone connected’ visit www.tomtom.com/connect.
2 Users will receive four or more non-transferable map data updates per year for this product until the product’s useful life expires.
TomTom GPS Sport Watch Series
TomTom Runner Cardio and Multi-Sport Cardio GPS Sport Watch
TomTom Runner Cardio and Multi-Sport Cardio GPS Sport Watch has a built-in Heart Rate Monitor, eliminating the need for a separate chest strap. All runners can now improve their performance easily.
- Train in your optimal zone with the built-in Heart Rate Monitor:
- Sprint: mostly used as part of interval training.
- Speed: high tempo training to improve your speed and fitness.
- Endure: moderate to high tempo training to improve your lung and heart capacity.
- Fat Burn: moderate tempo training, great for weight loss.
- Easy: easy tempo training, mostly used for warm-up and cool down.
- Extra-Large Display: Track time, distance, pace and calories burnt on an extra-large, high-resolution display. Real-time running, cycling and swimming information is available on the Multi-Sport Cardio GPS Sport Watch.
- Full Screen Graphics: Achieve goals with the help of the TomTom Graphical Training Partner. Race yourself by comparing your current run with previous runs
- One Button Control: Navigate easily through menus with the intuitive One-Button
- Indoor Tracker: Accurately track indoor runs using built-in sensors to count strides, so that users can monitor pace and distance even while running on a treadmill.
- Ultra-Slim Design: Run with a lightweight watch designed for runners. The slim design comfortably fits all wrist sizes.
- QuickGPSFix: Get started faster by using the latest in GPS and GLONASS satellite technology to quickly find their precise location.
- Multi-Platform compatibility: Sync, analyse and share stats on popular running sites and community platforms, including the TomTom MySports website, MapMyFitness, RunKeeper, TrainingPeaks and Strava.
- Super-Tough Display: Run with a durable, scratch-resistant display. Super-tough scratch and impact-resistant display stays easy to read, run after run.
- Weather and Water resistant: Run in all kinds of weather. Waterproof up to 165 feet / 5ATM.
Long-lasting battery: Run more, recharge less, with up to 8 hours battery life
- (GPS+HR), up to 10 (GPS only)
- Bluetooth Smart: Connect to sensors using the latest wireless technology.
Get the latest SITEX 2014 flyers, pricelists and other info at http://itfairsg.com/sitex2014/