Epson will be at SITEX 2012 at booth 5D41.
Here are five Epson product highlights available at SITEX 2012
Epson AcuLaser MX14 Monochrome LED AIO printer
- Affordable main unit cost, low running costs – The Epson Aculaser MX14 is one of the most affordable models in Epson’s LED/laser printer range and feature toner cartridges that do not have PCUs, and which are also economically priced.
- Low power consumption – The MX14 offers lower power consumption that LED technology is known for. In addition, Epson’s AcuBrite toners with a highly even wax distribution allows them to melt at lower temperatures, further reducing power consumption. In fact, all models in the new printer range have been Energy Star certified for their high energy efficiency.
- High print speeds – The high performance LED technology empowers the printers with some of the highest print speeds among similarly priced devices of up to 24 ppm for black.
- Extremely high print quality – The new high performance LED technology of the new printers, combined with their use of Epson AcuBrite toners, ensures far richer and sharper black text, as well as greater vibrancy and colour image quality compared to other LED printers.
- All-in-One convenience – In addition to printing, the Epson AcuLaser MX14 all-in-one device offer users the added convenience of scanning and copying abilities. The MX14NF feature automatic document feeders, networking and fax functionality that allows users to scan, copy or fax documents without needing to attend to the printers and share their functionality over office networks.
- Class leading duty cycles – All the models in the new range feature class leading duty cycles of up to 20,000 pages per month, ensuring reliable operation even for heavy workloads.
- Flexible cartridge capacity choices – The new printers provide users the flexibility of choosing either standard, economical toner cartridges to help low print volume users save on cartridge purchase costs; or high capacity cartridges for high print volume users to achieve lower cost per page.
SITEX 2012: $168 with $30 NTUC Vouchers
Epson Expression Home XP-202 and XP-402
- Epson’s latest range of World’s Smallest* All-In-One Inkjet printers – The new All-In-One models are engineered to save desktop space and share the same basic chassis design. (* In footprint, which refers to the desk area the devices occupy – calculated by multiplying the devices’ length by their width.)
- Epson Micro Piezo print head with Variable-Sized Droplet Technology (VSDT) – The Epson Micro Piezo print head of the printers achieves a maximum, class-leading print resolution of 5760 x 1440 dpi and the VSDT allows the print head to eject ink droplets in five sizes. These capabilities ensure the greatest detail and extremely smooth gradations in graphics and photograph prints.
- Affordable New Epson Claria Home Ink – The Epson Expression Home printers are the first models to use this new ink set which comprises of a black pigment that prints razor sharp text, and dye-based cyan, magenta and yellow inks that produce superb glossy photos on Epson glossy photo paper.
- Epson Individual Cartridges – With individual ink cartridges, users need only replace inks that have run out instead of the full set of inks. This reduces ink wastage and helps users to maximize cost savings.
- User Friendly Epson Photo Software – The Epson Expression Home printers come with EPSON Easy Photo Print, EPSON Scan and OCR software that allows printing and scanning in just a few simple steps.
Expression Home XP-202
SITEX 2012: $108 with FREE $10 NTUC Vouchers
Expression Home XP-402
SITEX 2012: $158 with FREE $20 NTUC Vouchers
Epson ME Office 960FWD
- Value-for-money and budget savvy printing – As part of the ME Series, the ME Office 960FWD was designed for maximum economy and to deliver optimum print quality and efficiency. Economical printing is now possible with the extra high capacity 143 inks that helps lower running costs and maximise savings.
- INKdividual™ cartridges for maximum savings – The ME Office 960FWD uses the 4-colour ink system and are sold individually in the market. That equates to greater savings when you replace your ink cartridges individually as opposed to purchasing bundled 3-in-1 colour inks (Cyan, Magenta and Yellow).
- Superior print speed for tight schedules – With a draft print speed of up to 38 pages per minute (PPM), waiting time can be cut down significantly. The ME 960FWD also offers laser-quality A4 prints at 15ppm in monochrome and 7.1ppm in colour and that translates to increased efficiency for businesses. The single page of pure text takes a mere 8 seconds to print.
SITEX 2012: $328 with FREE Phillips handheld vacuum worth $85
Epson EB-W02 WXGA Projector
- Powerful 2,600 Lumens Light Output and Colour Light Output – The Epson EB-W02 projector delivers wide aspect WXGA resolution (1280 x 800 pixels) with 2,600 lumens of light + colour light output for big, bold presentations and colourful images. The EB-W02 is bright enough to be used as either an installation or desktop projector in even the brightest of rooms, without the need to dim the lights or close the curtains.
- Automatic Vertical Keystone Adjuster – This function automatically detects the projector’s vertical angle and adjusts the vertical keystone distortion instantly.
- USB Plug ‘n Play – Epson’s advanced 3 in 1 USB connectivity enables instant Plug ‘n Play setup for Video, Audio and Control.
- Spectacular Quality and Colour with 3LCD Technology –3LCD technology is durable and dependable. Road-tested by millions of projector users around the world, it has been used in more projection products than any other. The Epson EB-W02 also delivers clear, rich and vibrant colours due to the use of 3 chips providing full-time, true-to-life colour.
- Low Cost of Ownership – The EB-W02 utilises a low priced lamp and makes use of a new High Efficiency Filter; extending the life of your projector.
Get the latest SITEX 2012 flyers, pricelists and other info at http://itfairsg.com/sitex2012/.