PROLiNK will launch 2 new products at its booth 6E40 in Hall 6 at the Singapore Expo during SITEX 2011.
These include a new plug and play wireless IP camera with an auto day/ night mode (model: PIC1005WN) as well as a 4G Wireless-N Mobile Router (model: WNR1011).
Prolink will be at SITEX 2011 at Booth number 6E40.
Wireless IP Camera PIC1005WN
The new PIC1005WN wireless IP camera is an add-on to PROLiNK’s true plug and play IP camera series. The camera does not require any complicated set-up procedures and omits the need for configuration of router or DDNS settings unlike standard IP cameras in the market.
Designed as a more basic version of the previously launched PIC1003WP, this model does not have pan/tilt features but instead comes with an auto day/ night mode which allows for clear footage to be taken even in dimly lit environments.
However, all the other features including 3G smartphone viewing, as well as the included software which allows the user to view 36 camera locations concurrently remain for this model.
- TRUE Plug & Play, No DDNS or router settings required
- Automatic Day/ Night Modes
- 10m Infrared LED with intelligent ICR night mode control
- Remote monitoring via 3G smartphones
- Supports NAS and Micro SD card recording (recording can be triggered via a fixed schedule/ motion detection)
- Supports up to 36 IP cameras and 20 unicast users simultaneously (software included to provide multi-screen monitoring on your PC)
WNR1011 4G Wireless-N Mobile Router
PROLiNK will also introduce its first 4G mobile router at SITEX 2011. The mobile router helps users create a wireless hotspot anywhere just with the insertion of a 3G or 4G dongle, and comes in a compact and sleek casing, with its USB2.0 kept away neatly in a compartment on the top.
The WNR1011 has a data speed of up to 150Mbps and can support up to a maximum of 20 WiFi users.
It also comes with a powerful built-in 2400mAh Lithium Ion battery that can last up to 6 hours on a full charge. Besides using the WNR1011 as a router, users can also double this up as a power bank to supply power to other electronic products that can be charged via USB. The router can also be charged via USB or a regular power adapter.
- Portable design allows users to create a wireless hotspot anywhere
- Data speed up to 150mbps
- Supports up to 20 WiFi users
- Built-in Lithium Ion battery with high 2400mAh capacity (lasts up to 6 hours of usage on a full charge)
- Can be used as a power bank to supply power to electronic products via USB (comes with USB2.0 port)
- Can be recharged via USB/ car charger/ power adapter
Get the latest SITEX 2011 flyers, pricelists and other info at http://itfairsg.com/sitex2011/.