These are the featured buys from HP Printers at IT Show 2011 – HP Officejet 6500A Plus eAiO Printer E710n, HP Photosmart Wireless e-All-in-One Printer B110a, HP LaserJet Pro CP1025nw & HP LaserJet Pro M1132 Multifunction Printer. HP Printers Booth can be found at Booth 8150 – Suntec Convention Hall 401.
HP Officejet 6500A Plus eAiO Printer E710n
The wireless HP Officejet 6500A Plus e-All-in-One E710n produces laser-quality color documents at a low cost per page that allows SOHO and SMB users to print high-impact marketing materials in-house. Featuring HP ePrint, users can print anytime, anywhere using any mobile device(1).
The HP Officejet 6500A Plus eAIO E710n also uses 40% less energy than comparable laser printers(2) and has an automatic two-sided printing function which helps cut paper usage by up to 50%. The printer also has a 2.36-inch color touchscreen display to easily copy,fax, print, scan and access apps.
- Achieve laser performance at a low cost per page
- Get great value, using individual, high-capacity ink cartridges designed for the office.
- Print at up to 32ppm black/31ppm color and at laser-comparable (ISO) speeds up to 10ppm black/7ppm color(3).
- Print borderless documents with vivid color graphics and sharp text, using HP Officejet inks.
- Stay connected whether you’re in or out of the office
- With HP ePrint, you can print from anywhere, anytime by emailing to your HP Officejet 6500A Plus eAIO E710n.
- Connect to your network with built-in Ethernet or to your PC with Hi-speed USB 2.0.
- Reduce your impact and protect your bottom line
- Use up to 40% less energy than comparable laser products, with an ENERGY STAR® qualified all-in-one(2).
- Cut paper usage by up to 50% with the automatic two-sided printing and PC Fax Send which enables paperless fax sending and archiving(4).
(1) May require an Internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any Internet- and e-mail-capable device. For details, go to www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter .
(2) Most industry-leading colour laser AiOs <US$600, March 2010; for details, www.hp.com/go/officejet. Energy use based on HP testing using the ENERGY STAR® program’s TEC test method criteria.
(3) Based on ppm measured using ISO/IEC 24734. Standard applies to inkjet and laser products and excludes first set of test documents. For details, see www.hp.com/go/inkjetprinter.
(4) Wireless performance depends upon physical environment and distance from access point.
Normal price: S$399
IT Show Price: To Be Confirmed
HP Photosmart Wireless e-All-in-One Printer B110a
Key features and selling points:
Print lab-quality photos, everyday documents and web content on the fly, without using a PC(1). HP ePrint combined with affordable individual inks lets you easily produce impressive prints from anywhere, anytime(1,2).
- Key features and benefits:
- Print when it’s most convenient for you from across the world or across the room. With HP ePrint(1), simply email a photo or document to your printer and pick up the pages later.
- Create impressive photo projects, and even print directly from the device itself with integrated memory card slots.
- The HP TouchSmart frame allows you to print photos, scan, copy and print web content without the use of a PC(1).
- Boost productivity with wireless connectivity at a press of a button, allowing you to share this all-in-one with other Wi-Fi enabled PCs from anywhere in your house(2).
(1) Requires an Internet connection to the printer; feature works with any Internet- and e-mail-capable device, visit www.hp.com/go/ePrinterCenter for details.
(2) Wireless performance depends upon physical environment and distance from access point.
Normal price: S$229
IT Show Price: To Be Confirmed
HP LaserJet Pro CP1025nw
The HP LaserJet Pro CP1025nw Color Printer is the world’s smallest color laser printer(1) and one of the world’s most energy-efficient color laser printers(2,3). Featuring wireless and Ethernet connectivity, you can print anywhere in theoffice via a shared network.
- Print from anywhere in the office and share on a network, using the built-in wireless and Ethernet(4).
- Print documents affordably and get the same black cost per page as a black-and-white HP LaserJet printer(5).
- Reduce energy consumption of up to 50%(6) with Instant-On Technology and save even more with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off technology.
- Design marketing materials and get ideas for your printed projects from HP Creative Studio for Business.
(1) Based on personal color printers as defined by IDC and shipping as of June 2010 as measured by volume (WXDXH) using manufacturers’ specifications or as measured by operational “A4” size.
(2) Energy consumed based on competitive TEC measurement results found at energystar.gov and eu-energystar.org for single-function color laser printers as of June 2010. TEC based on mono pages in mono print speed. Individual product configuration and usage will affect power consumption.
(3) Energy data used to calculate savings based on HP testing using the ENERGY STAR® program’s Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) method vs. world-wide top selling competitive models <$300 as of June 2010 using data reported in energystar.gov. Data extended to 1 year. Actual results may vary.
(4) Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point, and may be limited during active VPN connections.
(5) Compared with HP LaserJet Pro P1102/P1102W printer (single function) and HP LaserJet Pro M1132, M1136, M1212nf, M1214nfh, M1217nfh MFP. Assuming customer is printing at least 30% of total pages in color with content similar to the color ISO/IEC 19798 test suite (www.iso.org/jtc1/sc28) and overall average job length of three pages. Yields established using ISO/IEC test standards. Actual yields and costs vary considerably depending on images printed, number of color pages printed, and other factors.
(6) HP Auto-Off capabilities subject to printer and settings. Compares energy consumption of HP LaserJets with HP Auto-Off Technology to top competing models based on market share as of September 2010. Energy consumption based on HP internal testing using the ENERGY STAR® program’s Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) method or TEC value found at energystar.gov./eu-energystar.org using greatest TEC value reported. Actual power usage may vary.
Normal price: S$329
IT Show Price: To Be Confirmed
HP LaserJet Pro M1132 Multifunction Printer
Smart, multifunctional, compact and easy to install the LASERJET PRO M1132 is HP’s most affordable 3in1 laser multifunction printer (MFP). Featuring industry-first HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology and industry-first HP Smart Install Technology, the LASERJET PRO M1132 is designed to perfectly meet the diverse daily office needs of SOHO & SMB users.
Print, copy and scan with one compact machine—and reduce your environmental impact with energy-savingfeatures.
- Conserve energy with industry-first HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology(1)
- Reduces energy use by up to three times compared to sleep mode(2).
- Works in concert with Instant-on Technology, which enables customers to produce the first page faster when a printer is coming out of Auto-Off mode.
- Get up and running quickly and easily with industry-first HP Smart Install Technology
- Smart Install allows for simple and quick product set-up right out of the box.
- Begin printing in as little as two minutes by simply connecting a netbook, notebook or desktop PC (not applicable for Mac & Linux) to the printer with a USB cable and installation will begin automatically – no CD required(3).
- Get more done—affordably—with a full-featured MFP
- Print professional-quality documents with crisp text and sharp images.
- Print at 19 ppm letter/18 ppm (A4) and start fast (first-page-out in 8.5 seconds) with Instant-On Technology.
- Save more with reduced energy consumption
- Get up to 50% energy savings with Instant-on Technology(4) and save up to four times the energy with Instant-on Copy(5).
- Save energy with an ENERGY STAR® qualified MFP.
(1) HP Auto-On and Auto-Off capabilities subject to printer and settings.
(2) For desktop HP LaserJet printers, industry-first HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology helps imaging and printing customers use 3 times less energy than in a device’s normal sleep mode, automatically powering down printers after a period of inactivity and putting them into a mode that uses less than one watt of power. HP will pre-configure printers to power down automatically after a set amount of time, ranging from one to 30 minutes, though industry-first HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology offers customers the ability to customize and pre-set their own off times for the printer. This proprietary technology works in concert with Instant-on Technology, which enables customers to produce the first page faster when a printer is coming out of sleep mode.
(3) Actual time depends on computer hardware and OS environment.
(4) Energy savings based on HP testing using the ENERGY STAR® program’s Typical Energy Consumption (TEC) method on HP LaserJet products with Instant-on Technology vs. top competitive models as of March 200.
(5) When compared with fluorescent tubes, Instant-on Copy with LED technology drops energy use by 4 times in idle mode and 1.4 times in copy mode.
Normal price: S$259
IT Show Price: To Be Confirmed